1. Really good stuff from Peter Larson. (I’m interested in the evolution of running shoe/gear advertising, so I loved this)
2. A response to those that suggest people are “running too much”
3. How mainstream advice on injury prevention is leading runners astray
4. Training structures (part 2) [see Friday’s five for part 1)
5. Transvulcania ultramarathon results
Thank you so much for your aggregations! I recently started following you and find that I’m checking out many of the articles you feature. I consider myself more of a cyclist than a runner, but I find there is definitely overlap with both, especially in the endurance arena. Anyway, thanks again for sharing the articles.