Here are 5 articles/blog entries about Boston that you should read, if you haven’t already done so.
1. The Promise of the Boston Marathon
2. Scott Dunlap’s recap of his excellent race, and what came after
3. The Boston Marathon and the Importance of Sport.
4. This has been well circulated, but so worth re-posting: Patton Oswalt.
5. The Boston Marathon: All my tears, All my love.
Martin Richard gives us the most eloquent words of all. “No more hurting people. Peace.”
Run like it matters. Because it does.