1. Love this. I swear mom, I don’t know what happened to my bike! (Thanks to Jason for the link, which I ripped off his facebook page)
2. I am a data geek. (Yes, all my finish line photos are of me pausing my Garmin!) This is a fun page. Scroll down to the largest US road races. Peachtree 10K with 58,ooo +!
3. A day with Mo Farah and Galen Rupp.
4. The origin and development of muscle cramps. (scroll down, this is a scholarly article, which means no pictures of Kara Goucher’s abs)
5. So, do you run with that thing?
Run like you have a magic glove today!