UPDATE: The proper ending
1. Starting to get ugly
2. The ugly side of running
4. The story from those who support Salazar
5. Is it non-Nike runners vs. Nike Runners??
Questions from my own ignorance:
1) How often is this the case of alleged favoritism for big names and big sponsors?
2) If this is true, then does it create an entitlement attitude among those who represent the US in Worl d events?
3) and if that is true, could this e a factor in the struggles US elite runners have had at the world level, where the field is (assuming here) leveled, as it were?