1. The best core exercise for proper running form
2. USATF needs to follow its own rules
3. Do electrolytes really prevent marathon cramping?
4. Ohio man drives across country rescuing dogs from shelters. HERO!
5. Women’s participation in sports is increasing everywhere, except sports med research
Just think that electrolyte article is simplistic, they ignore Magnesium, the absence of which causes many cramps in distance runners.
Their advice is true for weekend warriors (no need for electrolytes) but people training for marathons and ultras DEF need more than sodium. Magnesium, yes.
I agree. There are too many variables to consider to have this issue fit in a one-size-fits-all solution.